The In Touch Network is a new network created to connect artists that are working with Human Specific Performing Art. It consists of two parts:
The In Touch Network:
A formal network for companies, venues, festivals and organizations producing and programming Human Specific Performing Art. Find more information about the network here.
The In Touch Network Facebook Group:
A forum for communication and exchange for all professionals, artists, academics and the like with an interest in Human Specific Performing Art.
Human Specific Performing Art is a new approach within contemporary theatre. It is defined as performances that:
• offers personalized and intimate experiences to members of the audience
• is designed to receive small audience groups or individuals in order to relate individually to each person
• is dependent on audience participation
• facilitates genuine encounters in immersive environments
• explores and employs different forms of sensorial communication
• allows audience members to navigate through an aesthetic and sensuous universe
Purposes of the network
• Strengthen the network and communication within the field of Human Specific Performing Art
• Increase the visibility of Human Specific Performing Art as an artistic approach
• Organize residencies for practice exchange and research
• Arrange introduction workshops and training programmes for emerging artists on the principles of Human Specific Performing Art
• Organize seminars on themes relevant to the field – and with an integration of the Human Specific principles in the format of the seminars
• Face common challenges in the field of Human Specific Performing Art on strategic and political level.