Supported by Tuborgfondet
In the performance Hidden Number the city is the setting, in which you are send to explore forgotten stories, familiar and unfamiliar faces and places you never knew existed. You will be both a detective, an explorer and an important guest, when you are invited behind doors that are normally closed to the public.
Hidden Number will blur the lines between reality and fantasy, when the audience is send on a journey through the city on foot and in huge American cars. Their journey will lead them to encounters in private houses and bedrooms, through lovely nature and horrible decay, or on a hunt for hidden clues in the city’s bars.
In addition to the international team of performers Hidden Number features roughly 30 volunteers from the host city, who will give the performance a local and personal touch in very surprising ways.
Your phone is your connection to the world – your lifeline. Now it’s calling. On the display it says: Hidden Number. Will you answer?
ReviewsI went home from Hidden Number with an experience of great calm and gratitude for having had the opportunity to be a part of this magical universe for an evening. Review in Danish'Hidden Number' challenges and pushes the audience's boundaries, and you have to be willing to play along to get a positive experience. If you dare to do so, you will have a unique opportunity to explore yourself in new situations, with strangers. Review in Danish'Hidden Number' is a journey of a lifetime. An exploration of living, a challenge in feeling life, and an invitation to make the best of life's hidden joys. You yourself are a part of creating your own journey, your life. Review in DanishWhat makes us who we are? How do we find the key to what is inside us? Following the instructions from "Hidden number" was a challenging soul-wandering way to try and reach it. Review in DanishThe Danish, regional tv-station TV Øst invited Nullo Facchini to an interview three days after Cantabile 2 had won the renowned theatre price Årets Reumert 2018 for bedste performance / Reumert of the Year 2018 for the best performance. The programme is in Danish.
- Idea and concept
- Nullo Facchini
- Nullo Facchini
- Production manager
- Camilla Lammers Gille (2016) / Delia Trice (2017)
- Technical manager
- Allan Hansen
- Paola Serafini
- Linnea Soldthved Jensen
- Ulrik Stets Hilden
- 2017 – Waves Festival, Vordingborg
- Loa Carlslund, Anna Bove Eiler, Nullo Facchini, Siri Facchini Haff, Ulrik Stets Hilden, Allan Huglstad, Minni Katina Mertens, Karolina Pietrzykowska, Al Seed, Steffen Sommerstedt, Tassos Stevens, Maria Stoyanova, Angela Lindstrøm Østergaard
- 2017 - Copenhagen – co-produced with TEATERGRAD
- Loa Carlslund, Anna Bove Eiler, Nullo Facchini, Siri Facchini Haff, Rolf Hansen, Natali Khokhlova, Karolina Pietrzykowska, Al Seed, Sandra Yi Sencindiver, Steffen Sommerstedt, Maria Stoyanova, Angela Lindstrøm Østergaard
- 2016 – Vordingborg Performeres
- Loa Carlslund, Anna Bove Eiler, Siri Facchini Haff, Ulrik Stets Hilden, Minni Katina Mertens, Karolina Pietrzykowska, Al Seed, Steffen Sommerstedt, Maria Stoyanova, Angela Lindstrøm Østergaard